Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Mo's Dream Team- Bowl of......

Good Morning Mo's Dream Team fans....
Time for me to share my latest Mo make over on the Dream Team blog.


 This is "Bowl of...."she comes as png so you can merge a selection of the items for her to carry in her bowl. This time I chose the hearts.... and I coloured her up with my Spectrum markers
BGR5,4,3,2,DR7,5,CR8,FS8,6,5,4,TN2,3, CG4,3,LG5,2,TN6,Gb3,CT2,IB2,IG10,8,6,4,2,1,blender 



She just fits perfectly in a round card, just to ring in the changes. the papers are an older set from My Minds Eye. 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes 
2.Through The Craft Room Door- Anything goes 
3.Crafting from the Heart- Anything goes
4.Crafty Boots - Use a sentiment
 Thanks for stopping by...
 Hugs xxx


4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Lis.Fab card shape and I love your colours and fabulous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, lovely image and your colouring is stunning. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shape of your card and the image. Thank your for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo so wonderful !! So happy and cute little girl!! You have Made a beutiful make!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete